Theory of Learning
- Digital note-taking is integrated throughout the units to allow students to answer specific questions or post their own. Student digital notes are accessible to teachers.
- Text-to-speech (TTS) lets students hear text read out loud.
- Captions are available for all project videos, activities, and games.
- Vocabulary supports give students definitions for academic or scientific words.
- Images include alt-tags so that students who have visual impairments and use screen readers can access the content.